Zeiss Axiovert 200M Fluorescence/Live cell Imaging Microscope
This is the state-of-the-art wide-field microscope equipped with a temperature controlled CO2-incubation system for live cell time-lapse experiments.
- Zeiss Axiovert 200 M inverted microscope with fluorescence / phase or DIC (Nomarski) imaging.
- Apotome slider module for high quality optical section.
- Motorized filter wheel with Dapi, CFP, GFP, Texas Red and bright field. Other filter sets availables are: Cy5 and QDot 605.
- Focus motor with minimum z-step size of 50 nm.
- 10X, 20X, 40X and 63X, high chromatic correction objectives.
- Zeiss AxioCam, CCD camera.
- CO2-incubation system with multi-well plate heating inserts (Falcon 6, 12, 24 and 96- well plates can be used).
- Mark and find functionality allows multiple time-lapse experiments.
- Masaix (Tilescan) module-automatic scanning of large specimens
Lab Contact: Mark Le Gros